Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Live to Eat

I wouldn't call myself a food critic by any means, nor am I qualified. This doesn't mean I can't have a deep passionate love for the food that I eat. While some people think eating is just something they do to sustain life, I like to look at eating as an opportunity. Eating should be enjoyed because it can have such an impact on your day. Recently I was just hanging around when I had a craving for some food. Yes I could have gone upstairs and ate leftovers, but instead I decided to go out and get something. I figured that if I was going to eat anything it was gong to have to be delicious. So naturally I drove straight to Dairy Queen and got a large chocolate cookie dough blizzard and finished it before I could even get back home. I love to eat and I live to eat.

1 comment:

  1. I love the part about Dariy Queen...it made me laugh. I do the exact same thing. I appreciate your view on living to eat.

    ReplyDelete